Simply put: respect others, respect the law and have fun!
You should read this entire User Agreement carefully before using our service. This is a legally binding agreement between you and compliance.
By using our service, you accept the terms of this user agreement. If you do not agree, you should not use our service.
You must be of legal age in your state or country of residence to enter into this agreement. If you sign this Agreement, you represent that you have reached the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction and we have a reasonable right to rely on it. If you are under the legal age, your parent or legal guardian must accept this Agreement.
All of these policies may be updated or changed from time to time; therefore you should check this page regularly to check for any changes. By continuing to use our service, you inform us that you continue to accept any changes to these policies.
YOU MUST BE CAREFUL THAT THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING PROVISIONS: (1) THE ARBITRATION PROVISION; (2) WAIVER YOUR RIGHT TO BRING CLASS ACTION AGAINST US; (3) AND DISCLAIMER OF ALL CLAIMS AGAINST US ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICE.
You agree not to use the Service for the following purposes:
- Upload or post any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, harassing, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually obscene, pornographic, libelous, infringing on the privacy of others, hateful or racist, ethnic or otherwise; sending, transmitting or otherwise making available by e-mail is objectionable;
- posting public comments on forums that contain comments, texts, messages or links, or any form of advertising, including religious, political, or recruiting messages for groups, clubs, compliance blogs, or any content on or off the site;
- posting comments, text, messages or links on forums, or public comments that are off-topic or unrelated to the purpose and content of the original content, game, article, blog or forum topic;
- threaten to use violence against another person or advocate self-harm;
- “following” or harassing another person ;
- impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to a compliance representative, or falsely state or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- create false headers or otherwise alter identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that contains anyone’s personal information or infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publicity or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Upload, post, email, forward, or otherwise send, unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional material, “spam,” “spam,” “chain letter,” “pyramid scheme,” or any other form of solicitation . make it otherwise usable for this purpose;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue or act in a way that adversely affects other users’ ability to participate in real-time exchanges;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service or fail to comply with the requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- Access, interfere with, or use non-public areas of the Service, uytim’s computer systems, or uytim’s suppliers’ technical distribution systems;
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any system or network, or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automated device or process to scrape, index, “data scrape” or otherwise reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Service or its content;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law and regulation that may have the force of law; and or
- Collecting or storing personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited behavior and activities specified in the paragraphs above.
You agree not to reproduce, reproduce, copy, sell, trade, resell, or exploit any portion of the Service (including your compliance username), use of the Service, or access to the Service for any commercial purpose. You agree that your uytim account is non-transferable.
Notice of Copyright or Intellectual Property Infringement
If you have a good faith belief that the material or content on yatim infringes any copyright or other intellectual property rights that you own or to which you are the rightful owner or the exclusive licensee, you are encouraged to notify uytim pursuant to any of uytim’s Copyright or Intellectual Property Infringement. Notification Policy currently available at https://uytim.com/copyright/. It is our policy to terminate access rights for repeat offenders where appropriate.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. Without limiting the foregoing, we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, express, implied, or statutory, with respect to the web site and service, including, without limitation, any warranties for a particular purpose, including but not limited to .
- AYT AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENCIES, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) THE RESULTS THAT CAN BE OBTAINED BY USING THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (iv) THE QUALITY OF PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIALS PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; AND (v) ALL ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE USED TO ACCESS OR PROVIDE THE SOFTWARE WILL BE FIXED.
- ACCESS TO ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE AWARE OF A DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL DUE TO A DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MAterial YOU WILL LEARN.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, RECEIVED FROM or THROUGH THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS OF SERVICE.
- A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF USERS MAY EXPERIENCE SEIZURES WHEN EXPOSED TO CERTAIN LIGHTING PATTERNS OR BACKGROUNDS ON THE COMPUTER SCREEN OR WHEN USING THE SERVICE. CERTAIN CONDITIONS CAN CAUSE UNDETAILED EPILEPTIC SYMPTOMS, EVEN IN USERS WITHOUT A HISTORY OF SEIZURE OR EPILEPSY. IF YOU OR ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY HAS AN EPILEPTIC CONDITION, CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE USING THE SERVICE. IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS WHILE USING THE SERVICE, STOP USING THE SERVICE IMMEDIATELY AND CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN: DIAGNOSTIC, VISIONAL WEAKNESS, EYE OR MUSCLE LOSS, LOSS OF TOUCH OF THE EYE OR MUSCLES, LOSS OF CONSCIOUSNESS.
Operation of the Services
Third party links
The Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and us and govern your use of the Service and supersede any prior agreements between you and us with respect to the Service. These Terms of Service constitute the complete and exclusive agreement for the Service between compliance and you, and these Terms of Service supersede all prior agreements between compliance and you regarding the Service (except for any Service for which you have a separate agreement with compliance) expressly in addition to these Terms of Service. or replace it). If any provision of these Terms of Service is deemed invalid, the remainder of the Terms of Service will remain in full force and effect.
The failure of Uytim to enforce or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. You expressly agree to all intellectual property rights granted herein to aytim, including all rights in the Content. The failure of Uytim to enforce or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.